Over the last couple years, Szilard has matured from a spaz teenager into a full grown BJJ black belt powerhouse.
We are happy to have the 1st Hungarian athlete in our team and we're looking forward to see him dominate on the competition mats in the near future.
Current rank: Black belt under Max Carvalho (ZR Team Hungary)
Most recent tournament results:
2014 – Hungarian Open 1st Place
2015 – Hungarian Open 1st Place
2015 – Austrian Open 1st Place
2017 – Hungarian Open 1st Place
2018 – IBJJF London Fall 2nd Place
- When did you start BJJ? What/who was your influence?
My main influences were the Diaz brothers. Currently I study the Miyao brothers, Gianni Grippo, Mikey Musumeci and Espen Mathiesen the most.
- You used to party a lot. Now your main focus in jiu jitsu. What made you quit the crazy lifestyle?
- What are your future goals with jitsu?
- Do you prefer gi or no-gi?
- Favorite submission?
- Do you have other hobbies/sports beside bjj?
- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Any shout outs to anyone?
Photograph: Neil Jones